They get so hot that the nuclei of the atoms, fuse together deep within them to make the oxygen we breathe. The carbon in our muscles, the calcium in our bones, the iron in our blood, all was cooked in the fiery hearts of long vanished stars.
Okay, story time. I had this one dream that i saw Neil Tyson in a school hallway and told him how much Cosmos inspired me to feel excited about the miracle of human consciousness.
You came early into this world. You were such a wee thing, so frail, so fragile…. I feared you wouldn’t make it. But your father, he never doubted. He always said you’d be the strongest of them all. And he was right.
What’s on your happy list? Here’s a little window into mine. =)
1. My family started making home family videos when my brother was born, so let’s say I know pretty well what it is like when I ran around the house at age 3. I was nickmamed Crash, picking myself back up even with giant goose0sized egg bruises. My family has so much footage to remember. It was like Youtube before Youtube even existed and we loved it.
2. I have ten different journal ideas. My favorite right now is writing small, unique happenings in my life on small pieces of index card and then putting them inside of a giant globe Earth meant for loose change. At the end of the year, I will open it and reminisce. i got footage for some of them.
3. I love to create. Pictures, videos, art, TUMBLR, Twitter, all the things! It’s fun and exciting and to create value.
4. I have been a youth leader in FCCLA for seven years and I enjoy teaching others. I ran a leadership conference with my iMac too. DOPE.
5. I love to sit still outside and just be present without resistance. Turn off my brain, and just listen and watch.